Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! It is truly said. Physically a person maybe be very attractive however if the mind and heart don't portray the same, the individual would be going the extra mile every day and every moment to keep up the facade! One day, the facade will drop as you have been working overtime to keep it up and age faster than others. Lets. look at few pointers that can keep you beautiful for ever and have a longer life. Two things that we need to have a constant tab on are body and mind.
- Drink a glass of water everyday as soon as you get up.
- Workout or take a walk for 30 minutes minimum
- Sleep for minimum of 6 hours everyday. Females are suggested to get minimum of 8 hour sleep.
- Eat healthy, avoid junk food. Doesn't mean you deprive of the Worldly pleasures, however always remember to keep in check.
- Avoid green in dinner.
- Include leafy ingredients in Breakfast and Lunch - preferred cleaned but uncooked.
- Avoid Smoking and Drinking.
We have seen a major change in Life Style over the decades and along with it change in health and life style as well. I do not say 'go back to stone age' however research on why our ancestors has a healthier and longer lifespan than us.
- Work these days has become more mental than physical. Try and include physical workout in your daily regime. It will keep your mind and body healthy.
- Always ensure to have quality time with your loved ones. You working so hard should have a reasons other than to be just successful.
- Try and reduce stress in your daily routine and once you are done with your working hours, do not think about work. Spend time with your family, take your kid to the park. You need to energize yourself and rest so that you get a good sleep and all set for the next day.
- Always have water through out the day. It is very important to hydrate.
- If for any reason, you fall short at work, do not beat yourself for it. Try something better and unique next time. You don't achieve anything by crying over split milk.
- Always make time for your special someone. It might be too much if you are skipping your business meeting for a date, however taking out a hour should not be that bad.
- If it is business - get innovative, if it is work - get creative. Do not get stuck with old methods when the World around you is moving in fast pace.
Overall, the key to being healthy, young and successful always is to be "happy". Find your happiness and give it all you got to keep it in your life.